This is the battle between Rank Math and Yoast SEO for the Best WordPress SEO Plugin title. Both plugins have features that help websites to achieve high Google rankings. Find out which is the best solution for your WordPress SEO.
We will be only focusing on the free version of both plugins.
Yoast SEO ( free version) for WordPress
The plugin is one of the most popular WP plugins. Yoast SEO is also the topmost widely used SEO plugin for WordPress.It is simple and task-oriented. There is no complexity around the settings and working of Yoast SEO.
Yoast SEO Key features:
- The most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content.
- Title and meta description.
- Content & SEO analysis: Write SEO friendly blog posts and articles.
- The snippet preview shows you how your post or page will look in desktop and mobile search results.
- Yoast SEO tunes the engine of your site so you can work on creating great content.
- Point Cornerstone content and internal linking analysis.
- Manage SEO roles.
- Bulk editor
It is not the most adopted SEO tool for WordPress but it’s certainly overpowering Yoast SEO in many ways.
There are tons of advanced features by Rank Math that are on the premium side on Yoast SEO.
Rank Math Key features:
- Rich Snippets for your posts
- Optimization for 5 focus keywords per post.f
- URL Redirection
- AMP support
- Advance SEO analysis of website
- Search Console Integration
- keyword Tracking
- 1 Click migration from Yoast SEO and other SEO plugins
- Small packages and Light on server
It all depends on the blog/website SEO strategy. Yoast SEO is simpler and easy to use than Rank Math. The plugin is also the most trusted SEO tool for WordPress.
In the case of Rank Math, it’s all about the features. A lot of features. I also put Rank Math on the top in the best SEO Plugins for WordPress.
Do share your experience with any of the two plugins and are you willing to switch to the other.